Monday, November 8, 2010

Innovation Dublin Festival 2010 - The Long Debate

Kevin Thompstone will be speaking at The Long Debate which will take place as part of the Inventorium project, during Innovation Dublin Festival, 2010.

When and Where?

The Long Debate, 11 November, 2010

Doors open: 18.00

Debate and networking: 19.00 - 22.00

National Digital Research Centre (NDRC), Crane Street, Digital Hub, Dublin 8, Ireland

This event is free but registration is essential at: www.inventorium.org/events

What is it about?

The debate draws on the Innovation Taskforce Report (March 2010) which sets out recommendations for developing Ireland into an International Innovation Hub, through developing the country’s creative and smart economy.

Inventorium has invited members of the Taskforce and some of Ireland’s leading economic commentators, industry and government members, academics, creatives and entrepreneurs to discuss the nature of innovation within Ireland. Attention will be paid to how the report impacts on the development of digital enterprise within health, public services, education, leisure, tourism, culture, entertainment, environment and transport.

A unique format and networking opportunity

Inventorium has devised a special debate format: each speaker will present his or her viewpoint for five minutes on the question of whether we in Ireland are developing systemic innovation. Audience members will be able to contribute to the emerging conversations, which will be documented and presented on the Inventorium website. The moderator is Irish journalist and writer Kevin Myers so there should be some lively debate.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how I came in contact with Mr Pedro after I lost my job and was denied a loan by my bank and other financial institutions due to my credit score. I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills, about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then I set out to seek funds online where I lost $3,670 that I borrowed from friends which I was ripped off by two online loan companies. Until i read about Mr Pedro helping people with an loan online in which this email was stated (pedroloanss@gmail.com) somewhere on the internet, Still wasn't convinced because of what i have been through until a relative of mine who is a clergy also told me about the ongoing loan scheme at a very low interest rate of 2% and lovely repayment terms without penalty for default of payment. I had no choice than to also contact them, which I did. Mr Pedro responded back to me. That day was the best and greatest day of my life which can never be forgotten when I received a credit alert for the $400,000.00 Usd loan amount I applied for. I utilized the loan effectively to pay up my debts and to start up a business and today my kids and I are so happy and fulfilled. You can also contact them through email: (pedroloanss@gmail.com / WhatsApp Text : +18632310632) Why am I doing this? I am doing this to save as many that are in need of a loan not to be victims of scams on the internet. Thanks and God bless you all, I'm Oleksander Artem from Horizon Park BC , Ukrain.

    ReplyDelete